Offense Drill 10: Attack Triangle
Proper width and depth when on the attack.
3 on 0 against goalie, create width and depth.
Key Teaching Points
Always create the triangle effect when on the attack.
Puck wide, someone high for support or drop pass, someone going to net.
*Forwards must read from each other.
- (1) X3 to X1 for shot -- X2 hard to net.
- (2) X2 to X3 -- X1 hard to net.
- Other options available, but always maintain triangle --
width and depth.
Other Offensive Tactic Drills
- Lessard Stretch Breakout
- 4 on 3 Breakout
- Pappas Swing
- Identify & Read #1 and #2
- Triangle Regroup #1 and #2
- Bow Knows
- Ice Melts
- Rintin Breakout
- Attack Triangle
- Eddy Special
- B3 Breakout
Hockey that's fresh ... not frozen!
© Copyright 1997.
CIRSA. All Rights Reserved.